INTRODUCTION TO OUR SERVICE
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, RESOURCES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND TOOLS WE PROVIDE, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT REGISTER OR USE OUR SERVICES.
This agreement is in effect as of Jan 01 2018.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
1. Responsible Use and ConductBecause of the lack of log files, we usually don't have a possiblily to identify a user. But we request all our customers to make fair use of our services, in the sense and best interest of all our customers and the preservation of FreeBoot. Lack of log files is by no means intended as a free ride for criminal activities. Freedom on the Internet goes hand in hand with responsibility, which we trustfully demand from our customers. Criminal activities are not desired and/or allowed!
You are prohibited from and we request you not to do any of the following:
a. Stress testing internet connections and/or servers that You do not have ownership of, authorization or approval to test.
b. Committing or perpetrating any act that is considered a capital crime, a felony, a criminal offense, a misdemeanor or an administrative offense under the jurisdiction of the country you are located.
c. Issuing a dangerous threat, threatening bodily harm, or encouraging bodily harm or property destruction
d. Sharing of login credentials, whether with a third party or publicly.
e. Harassing another, or encouraging harassing behavior
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
2. DisclaimerThe material on FreeBoot is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind.
While we try to ensure that all information we provide is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any and all material on our Services.
We may make changes to the information, products and prices on our Services at any time, without prior notice.
3. LiabilityIn no event shall FreeBoot, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages or any nature due to the use of our Services and/or any information found with our Services. This includes, but is not limited to, damages resulting in loss of profit or revenue, installation costs, damage to property, personal injury, death and legal expenses.
You acknowledge that FreeBoot and the manufacturer or supplier of any products or information found on our Services are not to be held responsible for any claim or damage resulting from use.
Any statements or advice offered or given to You is given without charge. FreeBoot assumes no liability for such statements or advice and the use of such.
You must agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including resultant attorney fees, related to your violation of this Agreement and/or use of our Services.
5. Governing LawAny claim relating to FreeBoot's web site shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
6. OTHER PROVISIONSChildren under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or guardian to ensure that the child and parent or legal guardian understand it.
Last updated: May 16, 2020
If You have any questions or comments concerning this Agreement, please contact us at: